Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
OnTriggerEnter/Stay callbacks when no collision is happening
How to reproduce:
1. Open scene Scenes/Voodoo House Trigger.unity
2. Play the scene
- Note that the console has log messages about OnCollisionEnter and OnCollisionStay
- Nothing is actually intersecting for the messages to appear
- Moving the Collision detector object to the outside of the building causes the callbacks to happen less frequently
- Moving the object far enough out causes the callbacks to stop
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website