Search Issue Tracker
Rigid body with all translations freeze does not behave like kinematic
Objects "sink" into each other when one is a lot bigger than the other (35x). Collisions are not detected properly.
1. Create a cube, add a rigidbody to it.
2. Duplicate it.
3. Enlarge one of the copies, and freeze it's position and location ("is kinematic" must be false)
4. Let the other cube fall on this cube in play mode
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar