Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.X
[Colliders]When scaling GameObject, if a sub-GameObject has rotated collider, the rigid collides "dysfunctionally" (unstable)
1. Open attached project
2. Open ScaleExplosion scene
3. Press play
4. Alternate pressing the 'B' and 'V' keys a few times
5. Watch the cube on the left bounce around as they both scale up and down
The only difference between these two cubes is that the left one ("CubeWithColliderRotation") has its box collider defined in a sub-GameObject which has been rotated 90 degrees.
Change collider rotation to 0.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform