Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Collapseable arrows missing from missing from Avatar Mask Transform when a custom model is selected
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1002172avatar.zip"
2. Select Assets/Avatar Mask
3. In the Inspector extend "Transform" and choose "LeeroyAvatar", hit Import skeleton
4. Notice that the items are missing arrows to collapse the hierarchy tree
Expected result: The bone hierarchy tree can be collapsed by hitting an arrow (do step 3 and choose "EthanAvatar" instead of "LeeroyAvatar")
Actual result: The bone hierarchy is missing the arrows to collapse/expand the elements
Reproduced with: 2017.1.3p1, 2017.2.1p4, 2017.3.1p1, 2018.1.0b8, 2018.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'