Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
Collaborate turns itself off
For some projects, Collab is turning itself off without user confirmation. Users are returning to their projects and finding that Collab is in the Start Now state. Refreshing the Services Window shows that Collab is no longer enabled. Re-enabling Collab allows the user to resume normal operations.
How to reproduce?
1) My collab project is open and Collab is enabled and up-to-date
2) Disable Wifi and Observe the “No network connection” dialog in the services window and collab toolbar
3) Re-enable Wifi
4) Observed (with a breakpoint in the code) that the method ‘void Collab::SetCollabEnabledForCurrentProject(bool enabled)’ gets called with “false”, which in turn makes the call to the genesis services_flag API to set the value for collab to ‘false’
So, it is possible that any internet connection disruption might cause this. Not sure if there are other repros but this one seems consistent
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- DragAndDrop state is not cleanup after a drag
- [SRP] Shadow culling ignores Lens Shift setting on Camera
- Output Texture's RGB values are slightly different from the source PNG image when using Texture2D.EncodeToPNG function
- [Android] Accessing any class/instance member with an "AggressiveInlining" attribute will cause a crash
- If a windowed list expands across the whole screen, mouse wheel and keyboard jump doesn't work on PC