Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
Collaborate turns itself off
For some projects, Collab is turning itself off without user confirmation. Users are returning to their projects and finding that Collab is in the Start Now state. Refreshing the Services Window shows that Collab is no longer enabled. Re-enabling Collab allows the user to resume normal operations.
How to reproduce?
1) My collab project is open and Collab is enabled and up-to-date
2) Disable Wifi and Observe the “No network connection” dialog in the services window and collab toolbar
3) Re-enable Wifi
4) Observed (with a breakpoint in the code) that the method ‘void Collab::SetCollabEnabledForCurrentProject(bool enabled)’ gets called with “false”, which in turn makes the call to the genesis services_flag API to set the value for collab to ‘false’
So, it is possible that any internet connection disruption might cause this. Not sure if there are other repros but this one seems consistent
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules