Search Issue Tracker
[Collaborate] Clicking 'Start Now!' when initialising a new collab project does nothing
When you are starting a new project in collaborate in 2020.1.0a14, clicking 'Start Now!' will do nothing.
A blue bar moves around for a moment and then stops.
1. Create a new project.
2. Click the collab dropdown and select 'Start now!'.
Expected result: Services window is opened ready for setting up your collaborate project.
Actual result: Nothing happens.
Reproducible in 2020.1.0a14
Not reproducible in 2020.1.0a13, 2019.3.0b12, 2018.3.13f1, 2017.4.34f1
- Tested on three different computers, two windows machines and a mac.
- Tested package versions 1.2.16 and preview.17 - 2.0.0, appears to be affected by unity version rather than package version.
- Even if you have the services window open in editor, nothing will happen.
- Looks like the 'Create a Unity Project ID' we used to see appear in the Services window has moved to the Player Settings.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1