Search Issue Tracker
[Collab] 'UnityConnectUserInfoRequest: Timed out' error in Console on opening project
Resolved as duplicate of case 900266
1. What happened
'Time out' errors appear in Console if opening a project with 'Collab Toolbar' opened by default (with no changes in the project).
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
- Have a project connected to Collab
- (Don't have any changes available for submitting to Collab)
- Open 'Unity Collab Toolbar'
- Reopen project
---> Errors appears in Console:
"UnityConnectUserInfoRequest: Timed out while fetching user - please check your network connection"
"UnityConnectOrganizationRequest: Timed out while fetching orgs - please check your network connection"
Also 'An error occured' red message appears on top of the toolbar, while it is being initialized.
1. I have a good internet connection.
2. These errors won't appear if the toolbar is not shown/selected when project gets opened.
3. Selecting the toolbar (hiddent by layout) later won't show the error either.
Not reproducible in Version 5.5.2p2 (03f34082a9c0)
Reproducible in Version 5.6.0f3 (497a0f351392)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player