Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Collab service window: "Show All On Dashboard" leads to list of projects page on Developer Dashboard
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Launch the editor against the staging environment.
2. In the services window enable Collab.
3. Add a bunch of assets to your scene then save the scene, at least 11 should trigger this issue.
4. Publish your changes to Collaborate (Collab toolbar >> Publish Now!).
5. Open the Collab History window (Window >> Collab History).
6. Expand the Asset Changes dropdown for your last commit, then click Show All On Dashboard.
See attached screenshot.
Reproduces in: 2017.1.0f3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values