Search Issue Tracker
[Collab] Service doesn't start on clicking "Start now!" button from collab window after restoring down and maximizing Editor
Service doesn't start on clicking "Start now!" button from the collab window after restoring down and maximizing Editor.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Click On "Restore Down".
3) Click on Collab from the upper right corner of the editor.
4) Maximize Editor.
5) Click on "Start now!" from the collab window.
Collab service doesn't start, the services tab doesn't open up.
On selecting "Start now!" services tab opens
2020.1.0a9, 2019.3.0b8, 2019.2.6f1, 2017.1.5f1
Only on Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect