Search Issue Tracker
[Collab] Editor crashes in ValidateSubmenu when trying to access Assets -> Collaborate after disabling and re-enabling collab
Editor crashes when publishing changes via collab with new project id.
Steps to reproduce:
1) New Project > Create material > Enable collab > Publish
2) Window > Services > Settings > Unlink Project
3) Enable Collab > Link project to collab by creating new unity project id
4) Create new material (or any other GameObject)
5) Assets > Collaborate > Publish
6) Observe the crash
Reproducible on: 2018.1.0b10
Works fine on: 2018.1.0b9, 2018.1.0b1
Environment: Reproduced on Windows 10, Mac 10.12, 10.13
Note: Crash doesn't occur when published through Project view.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted
- Unity crashes on GC_grow_table when trying to deserialize an XML file