Search Issue Tracker
[Collab] Editor crashes in ValidateSubmenu when trying to access Assets -> Collaborate after disabling and re-enabling collab
Editor crashes when publishing changes via collab with new project id.
Steps to reproduce:
1) New Project > Create material > Enable collab > Publish
2) Window > Services > Settings > Unlink Project
3) Enable Collab > Link project to collab by creating new unity project id
4) Create new material (or any other GameObject)
5) Assets > Collaborate > Publish
6) Observe the crash
Reproducible on: 2018.1.0b10
Works fine on: 2018.1.0b9, 2018.1.0b1
Environment: Reproduced on Windows 10, Mac 10.12, 10.13
Note: Crash doesn't occur when published through Project view.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager