Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
[Collab] Collab Tab in Project Settings doesn't update its State until reopened when Collab is enabled from Collab Window
Enabling Collab from Collab toolbar doesn't reflect changes in the Project Settings Collab Tab until it is reopened.
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Edit > Project Settings > Services > Collaborate > Set Organization > Create Project ID
3. Window > Collaborate > "Start Collab"
Collab Tab remains in "OFF" state even though Collab is enabled.
Collab Tab should update to "ON" state as soon as Collab is enabled
2020.2.0a5, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.1.0b5, 2020.1.0b1, 2020.1.0a14
Working Fine on:
The integration of the Services Window with the Project Settings Window in 2020.1.0a14 might have caused the issue.
Windows 10 and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [Android][IL2CPP] ARM64 Release build fails
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'
- [TMP] [iOS] Password Input Field with Hidden Mobile Input deletes characters after re-focus
- HingeJoint2D do not respect starting angle when enforcing angle limits