Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Code-created TerrainData marked with "HideFlags.DontSave" crashes editor on exit
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project's scene "Test".
2. Exit Unity Editor.
3. Editor crashes.
Crash is caused by HideFlags.DontSave:
public class Test : MonoBehaviour
public void OnEnable()
var data = new TerrainData();
data.hideFlags = HideFlags.DontSave;
Reproduced on Windows 10 (64 bit) with 5.3.0b3 (b6181bece87a), 5.2.2f1 (f5cc61d36935), 5.2.0f2 (d7f8e5b3cbb5b)
Fix verified on 5.4.0a4 (426f677d5fa7)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode