Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Code-created TerrainData marked with "HideFlags.DontSave" crashes editor on exit
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project's scene "Test".
2. Exit Unity Editor.
3. Editor crashes.
Crash is caused by HideFlags.DontSave:
public class Test : MonoBehaviour
public void OnEnable()
var data = new TerrainData();
data.hideFlags = HideFlags.DontSave;
Reproduced on Windows 10 (64 bit) with 5.3.0b3 (b6181bece87a), 5.2.2f1 (f5cc61d36935), 5.2.0f2 (d7f8e5b3cbb5b)
Fix verified on 5.4.0a4 (426f677d5fa7)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform