Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.24f1, 2022.2.0b15, 2023.1.0a15
Cocoapods Simulator Editor 2022 Issue
When building for simulator SDK, Cocoapods will fail to install. This seems to be a change in the default settings for the generated Xcode project (Targets > UnityFramework > Build Phases > Copy Shared Libraries > Code Sign On Compile (2021 -> true, 2022 -> false). I toggled that checkbox back to true and everything works as it does on 2021. Here’s [[more information|https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SWECk9-IJPrgUrUtYCwkALG_2YK7X4-ecDU5EtHJW6A/edit]].
Here is an [example project |[https://github.com/DeclanMcPartlin/Editor2022CocoapodsIssue]]to reproduce the issue.
Xcode version: 13.3
Unity Editor versions: 2022.1.2, 2022.1.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader Graph and the Visual Effects Graph scroll unreasonably fast on OSX
- [Android 4.4] Player crashes at splash screen when building with Frame Timing Stats enabled in the Player Settings
- VisualElement’s auto width is incorrect when the element’s parent has a set width
- Black and white flickering when using two Full Screen Pass Renderer Features
- [Audio] Microphone API latency and audio distortions appear after recording
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2.0b15):
Works well based on my tests