Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2022.1.24f1
Fixed in 2022.2.0b15, 2023.1.0a15
Cocoapods Simulator Editor 2022 Issue
When building for simulator SDK, Cocoapods will fail to install. This seems to be a change in the default settings for the generated Xcode project (Targets > UnityFramework > Build Phases > Copy Shared Libraries > Code Sign On Compile (2021 -> true, 2022 -> false). I toggled that checkbox back to true and everything works as it does on 2021. Here’s [[more information|https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SWECk9-IJPrgUrUtYCwkALG_2YK7X4-ecDU5EtHJW6A/edit]].
Here is an [example project |[https://github.com/DeclanMcPartlin/Editor2022CocoapodsIssue]]to reproduce the issue.
Xcode version: 13.3
Unity Editor versions: 2022.1.2, 2022.1.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio