Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
CMD+A does whatever it feels like doing after going into the Preferences of MonoDevelop
How to reproduce:
1. Open a script in MonoDevelop
2. Position the typing cursor anywhere in the code
3. Press CMD + A
- It will likely do the Select All command
4. Deselect everything
5. Go into MonoDevelop -> Preferences...
6. Close it
7. Attempt steps 2 and 3 again
- It did something unique to that instance.
- Quitting and restarting MonoDevelop seems to fix the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect