Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.4.0
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.3, 2019.1
Cluster Rendering performance is slower on newest versions
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the newest attached project (OC link)
2. Build for standalone
3. Run with "StartCluster.bat"
4. Start playing on all instances
Expected result: 60 fps or any other set refresh rate
Actual result: 20-40 fps
Reproduced on 5.6.0a5, 5.6.4p1, 2017.1.2p3, 2017.2.0p2, 2017.3.0b10, 2018.1.0a6
Not reproduced on 5.6.0a3, 5.5.4p4
Regression introduced in 5.6.0a5
i5-6400 2.7 GHz
Fixed in 2017.4.24f1, 2018.3.9f1, 2019.1.0b7, 2019.2.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'