Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.4.0
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
Cluster Rendering performance is slower on newest versions
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the newest attached project (OC link)
2. Build for standalone
3. Run with "StartCluster.bat"
4. Start playing on all instances
Expected result: 60 fps or any other set refresh rate
Actual result: 20-40 fps
Reproduced on 5.6.0a5, 5.6.4p1, 2017.1.2p3, 2017.2.0p2, 2017.3.0b10, 2018.1.0a6
Not reproduced on 5.6.0a3, 5.5.4p4
Regression introduced in 5.6.0a5
i5-6400 2.7 GHz
Fixed in 2017.4.24f1, 2018.3.9f1, 2019.1.0b7, 2019.2.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed
Mar 22, 2019 16:57
2017.4.24f1 using diff pc test is not good and fps is 25-45
Mar 22, 2019 07:03
test 2018.3.9f1 is always slower! please check!
Mar 20, 2019 10:07
want to know 2018.3.x is fixed? Only 2019.2?thanks.