Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Cloth tethers function is not working in Unity 2019.3
The cloth tethers function is not working in Unity 2019.3. The cloth is always stretched obviously even if I turn "Use Tethers" on. I also test the same cloth demo in Unity 2018.4, and I can see the the tethers effect on the cloth very clear.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build