Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Cloth tethers function is not working in Unity 2019.3
The cloth tethers function is not working in Unity 2019.3. The cloth is always stretched obviously even if I turn "Use Tethers" on. I also test the same cloth demo in Unity 2018.4, and I can see the the tethers effect on the cloth very clear.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] The values returned by "Input.compass.timestamp" on Android do not correspond to the timestamp format (in seconds since 1970) as indicated in Unity's Documentation
- Shader is not rendered when platform is set to iOS
- Crash on PhysicsManager2D::Simulate when a Prefab is spawned in Play Mode
- [tvOS] CFBundleShortVersionString is not updated when changing Version in Player Settings
- “VideoPlayer.DecodeNextFrame” continues decoding in Profiler when the Video Clip has finished playing