Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
Cloth tethers function is not working in Unity 2019.3
The cloth tethers function is not working in Unity 2019.3. The cloth is always stretched obviously even if I turn "Use Tethers" on. I also test the same cloth demo in Unity 2018.4, and I can see the the tethers effect on the cloth very clear.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Styling issues in the app toolbar
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- URP ScriptableObject SerializeField value set to default during the first Import
- Variables use old overridden values on Prefabs when a variable has FormerlySerializedAs attribute
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator