Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Cloth gets affected by large force at the start of simulation
Cloth gets affected by huge force at the start of simulation
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene Cloth
3. Enter playmode
- Notice that cloth get affected by a large force at the start of simulation
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a19
Not reproducible: 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a18
Mar 19, 2020 19:23
This does not seem to be completely resolved. If a cloth (SkinneMeshRenderer) has bones, this force at start is still happening. Only for cloth without bones it is fixed. Is there a way to reopen a ticket?
Feb 06, 2020 13:03
Seems to be that there is a large force affecting all physics objects, not just cloth .....
If I setup an FixedJoint e.g. with a Break Force Threshold, Joint will break on startup even on relatively high values.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed in: 2019.3.1f1