Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Cloth] 'Cloth Constraints' & 'Cloth self Inter collision' windows properties are not selectable
After adding a cloth component in 3d Object, On editing the Cloth Constraints & Cloth self/ Inter collision window's then properties are not selectable in respective windows. Refer attached videos.
Step to reproduce:
1. Create a New project
2. Hierarchy > 3D Object > Cube > Add Component > Cloth > Edit Cloth Constraint.
3. Try to change any Property in Cloth Constraint Window and & Cloth self/ inter collision window
'Cloth Constraints' & 'Cloth self Inter collision' windows properties are not selectable.
'Cloth Constraints' & 'Cloth self Inter collision' windows properties Should be selectable and work gracefully.
Working fine on:
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset