Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Cloth] 'Cloth Constraints' & 'Cloth self Inter collision' windows properties are not selectable
After adding a cloth component in 3d Object, On editing the Cloth Constraints & Cloth self/ Inter collision window's then properties are not selectable in respective windows. Refer attached videos.
Step to reproduce:
1. Create a New project
2. Hierarchy > 3D Object > Cube > Add Component > Cloth > Edit Cloth Constraint.
3. Try to change any Property in Cloth Constraint Window and & Cloth self/ inter collision window
'Cloth Constraints' & 'Cloth self Inter collision' windows properties are not selectable.
'Cloth Constraints' & 'Cloth self Inter collision' windows properties Should be selectable and work gracefully.
Working fine on:
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project