Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
[Cloth] 'Cloth Constraints' & 'Cloth self Inter collision' windows properties are not selectable
After adding a cloth component in 3d Object, On editing the Cloth Constraints & Cloth self/ Inter collision window's then properties are not selectable in respective windows. Refer attached videos.
Step to reproduce:
1. Create a New project
2. Hierarchy > 3D Object > Cube > Add Component > Cloth > Edit Cloth Constraint.
3. Try to change any Property in Cloth Constraint Window and & Cloth self/ inter collision window
'Cloth Constraints' & 'Cloth self Inter collision' windows properties are not selectable.
'Cloth Constraints' & 'Cloth self Inter collision' windows properties Should be selectable and work gracefully.
Working fine on:
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Vulkan] Build crashes with vk_icdNegotiateLoaderICDInterfaceVersion after minimizing and then maximizing the Window
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled