Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
Cloth - Buttons in the inspector have incorrect details
Cloth - Inspector contains two identical buttons, with identical tool tips. Each button has different functionality.
Steps to reproduce
1. Open Unity with any project. (Roll a ball is fine)
2. Select a game object and add a cloth component via the inspector.
3. Notice issue >> Notice two identical buttons, hover over them. Notice they have the same tool tip.
1. Button icons should look different.
2. Button should have correct tool tips.
3. Left button should have the tool tip label "Cloth Constraints"
4. Right button should have the tool tip label "Cloth Self-Collision and Inter Collision"
5. The "and" in "Cloth Self-Collision and inter Collision" should not be capital. (But check with docs)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version