Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Cloth - Buttons in the inspector have incorrect details
Cloth - Inspector contains two identical buttons, with identical tool tips. Each button has different functionality.
Steps to reproduce
1. Open Unity with any project. (Roll a ball is fine)
2. Select a game object and add a cloth component via the inspector.
3. Notice issue >> Notice two identical buttons, hover over them. Notice they have the same tool tip.
1. Button icons should look different.
2. Button should have correct tool tips.
3. Left button should have the tool tip label "Cloth Constraints"
4. Right button should have the tool tip label "Cloth Self-Collision and Inter Collision"
5. The "and" in "Cloth Self-Collision and inter Collision" should not be capital. (But check with docs)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values