Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Cloth bounds are updating even if Cloth.SetEnableFading(false) is called
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "SampleScene" scene
3. Open the "test.cs" script
4. Modify the script to call Cloth.SetEnableFading(false) manually (onGUI doesn't work on latest versions)
5. Click Play button
6. Double click Plane(Clone) in Hierarchy
7. Watch Scene view - the bounds of cloth is changing
Actual result: The bounds of cloth is updating.
Expected result: The bounds of cloth stops updating.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.17f1, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.1f1, 2020.1.0a23.
- OnGUI() doesn't work for Unity 2019.2 and later - update the test.cs script to call Cloth.SetEnableFading(false) manually.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed