Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.4, 2020.1
Cloth bounds are updating even if Cloth.SetEnableFading(false) is called
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "SampleScene" scene
3. Open the "test.cs" script
4. Modify the script to call Cloth.SetEnableFading(false) manually (onGUI doesn't work on latest versions)
5. Click Play button
6. Double click Plane(Clone) in Hierarchy
7. Watch Scene view - the bounds of cloth is changing
Actual result: The bounds of cloth is updating.
Expected result: The bounds of cloth stops updating.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.17f1, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.1f1, 2020.1.0a23.
- OnGUI() doesn't work for Unity 2019.2 and later - update the test.cs script to call Cloth.SetEnableFading(false) manually.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal when enabling a broken Prefab