Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.4, 2020.1
Cloth bounds are updating even if Cloth.SetEnableFading(false) is called
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "SampleScene" scene
3. Open the "test.cs" script
4. Modify the script to call Cloth.SetEnableFading(false) manually (onGUI doesn't work on latest versions)
5. Click Play button
6. Double click Plane(Clone) in Hierarchy
7. Watch Scene view - the bounds of cloth is changing
Actual result: The bounds of cloth is updating.
Expected result: The bounds of cloth stops updating.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.17f1, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.1f1, 2020.1.0a23.
- OnGUI() doesn't work for Unity 2019.2 and later - update the test.cs script to call Cloth.SetEnableFading(false) manually.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules