Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Cloth bounds are updating even if Cloth.SetEnableFading(false) is called
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "SampleScene" scene
3. Open the "test.cs" script
4. Modify the script to call Cloth.SetEnableFading(false) manually (onGUI doesn't work on latest versions)
5. Click Play button
6. Double click Plane(Clone) in Hierarchy
7. Watch Scene view - the bounds of cloth is changing
Actual result: The bounds of cloth is updating.
Expected result: The bounds of cloth stops updating.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.17f1, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.1f1, 2020.1.0a23.
- OnGUI() doesn't work for Unity 2019.2 and later - update the test.cs script to call Cloth.SetEnableFading(false) manually.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build