Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Cloth bounds are updating even if Cloth.SetEnableFading(false) is called
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "SampleScene" scene
3. Open the "test.cs" script
4. Modify the script to call Cloth.SetEnableFading(false) manually (onGUI doesn't work on latest versions)
5. Click Play button
6. Double click Plane(Clone) in Hierarchy
7. Watch Scene view - the bounds of cloth is changing
Actual result: The bounds of cloth is updating.
Expected result: The bounds of cloth stops updating.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.17f1, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.1f1, 2020.1.0a23.
- OnGUI() doesn't work for Unity 2019.2 and later - update the test.cs script to call Cloth.SetEnableFading(false) manually.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Fixed in 2020.2.0a15
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed in 2020.1.0b13
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.4):
Fixed in 2019.4.1f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2018.4):
Fixed in 2018.4.24f1