Search Issue Tracker
Cloth constraints changes when upgrading project from an earlier Unity version to 2019.1.0a12 or later
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'BoatyMcBoatFace2018.zip' project using the EnvIronman VM (optional) (more information in Edit)
2. In the Hierarchy window select 'Boat_Export' > 'RearSail'
3. In the Inspector window select 'Edit cloth constraints'
4. In the Scene window observe Cloth Constraints on 'RearSail' object
5. Open the same project with 2019.1.0a12 (or later)
6. Repeat steps 2-4
Expected result: cloth constraints remains the same
Actual result: cloth constraints are scattered
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a12, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.2f1, 2019.3.0a12, 2020.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.7f1, 2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.0a11
Could not test with: 2017.4.32f1 due to missing prefabs
1) Upgrading to 2019.1.0a10 (does not scatter the constraints) and then upgrading to 2019.1.0a11 scatters the constraints
2) Only reproducible with the user's provided project and objects that have the constraints
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error of NullReferenceException and black screen appears when opening new project in 2019.2.10f1 version
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model