Search Issue Tracker
Closing Unity after building NavMesh surface results in the Editor freezing
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Island_Defenders_stripped.zip" and scene "Game"
2. In Hierarchy window, select "Terrain" object
3. In Inspector window, "Nav Mesh Surface" -> press "Bake" multiple(5) times (or modify the surface settings so it takes longer to bake, need time for the following step)
4. While "Nav Mesh Surface" is baking, constantly resize any window (a lot of warnings should appear in the Console window)
5. After the baking process is complete, continue to resize the window for a few seconds
6. Try baking the nav mesh surface (optional step, the Bake process is stuck at 0%)
7. Close Unity (if unable to reproduce this bug, repeat from step 1 to step 5)
Expected result: Unity closes
Actual result: Unity freezes, Task Manager is needed to close the Editor
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a12, 2019.1.10f1, 2019.2.0b9, 2019.3.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.4.4f1, 2019.1.0a11
* When the Library folder is corrupted a lot more warnings are thrown on the 2018.4.4f1 Unity versions (compared to when the Library folder on launch is deleted)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform