Search Issue Tracker
Clicking "See all in project" button and then trying to click back to the collab window closes the window
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new project
- Open the collab dropdown and press "Start Now"
- Open the collab dropdown again and press "See all in project"
- Click back on the collab window
You can interact with the window, since it is still open
The window closes (Windows only)
Found in 2018.3.0b1 (7f2ac4f15f13)
We will be redesigning the Collab Toolbar in the near future. We are closing all low-priority Toolbar-related bugs as Won't Fix so that we can properly focus on the new design rather than spending more time hotfixing the current Toolbar.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" message appears when trying to Sign in using Unity Hub/Editor
- [Regression] Enviroment lighting is broken in the 2017.4.27f1 version
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded