Search Issue Tracker
Clicking "See all in project" button and then trying to click back to the collab window closes the window
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new project
- Open the collab dropdown and press "Start Now"
- Open the collab dropdown again and press "See all in project"
- Click back on the collab window
You can interact with the window, since it is still open
The window closes (Windows only)
Found in 2018.3.0b1 (7f2ac4f15f13)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project
- [Hub] Tutorial Project summaries advise to set preferred Editor to 2019.1 when Hub 2.x does not have preferred Editor anymore
- Tilemap Collider 2D exists when tiles are being deleted
- Using Assert.Inconclusive in editmode stops the running test
- Overriding OnInspectorGUI without EditorGUILayout GetControlRect results in EditorGUI PropertyField invisible/clipped/collapsed