Search Issue Tracker
Clicking "See all in project" button and then trying to click back to the collab window closes the window
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new project
- Open the collab dropdown and press "Start Now"
- Open the collab dropdown again and press "See all in project"
- Click back on the collab window
You can interact with the window, since it is still open
The window closes (Windows only)
Found in 2018.3.0b1 (7f2ac4f15f13)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`