Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Clicking on one of two screens will call Screen.SetResolution and collapse the other screen
1. Download project "MultiDisplayTest.zip" and open in Unity
2. Build and Run
3. Click anywhere on one of two screens
Expected: nothing changes - both screens show the game
Actual: the other screen which was not clicked collapses
Reproduced on: 5.5.6f1; 5.6.5f1; 2017.1.3f1; 2017.2.1p1; 2017.3.0p1; 2018.1.0b1
Note: Two monitors are needed to reproduce the issue.
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces