Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Clicking on one of two screens will call Screen.SetResolution and collapse the other screen
1. Download project "MultiDisplayTest.zip" and open in Unity
2. Build and Run
3. Click anywhere on one of two screens
Expected: nothing changes - both screens show the game
Actual: the other screen which was not clicked collapses
Reproduced on: 5.5.6f1; 5.6.5f1; 2017.1.3f1; 2017.2.1p1; 2017.3.0p1; 2018.1.0b1
Note: Two monitors are needed to reproduce the issue.
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"