Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Clicking on one of two screens will call Screen.SetResolution and collapse the other screen
1. Download project "MultiDisplayTest.zip" and open in Unity
2. Build and Run
3. Click anywhere on one of two screens
Expected: nothing changes - both screens show the game
Actual: the other screen which was not clicked collapses
Reproduced on: 5.5.6f1; 5.6.5f1; 2017.1.3f1; 2017.2.1p1; 2017.3.0p1; 2018.1.0b1
Note: Two monitors are needed to reproduce the issue.
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'