Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Clicking on one of two screens will call Screen.SetResolution and collapse the other screen
1. Download project "MultiDisplayTest.zip" and open in Unity
2. Build and Run
3. Click anywhere on one of two screens
Expected: nothing changes - both screens show the game
Actual: the other screen which was not clicked collapses
Reproduced on: 5.5.6f1; 5.6.5f1; 2017.1.3f1; 2017.2.1p1; 2017.3.0p1; 2018.1.0b1
Note: Two monitors are needed to reproduce the issue.
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets