Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Clicking on Audio Listener Component in Inspector toggles some empty space
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Select 'Main Camera' GameObject
3. Click on the 'Audio Listener' component
Expected result: no empty space is added
Actual result: some empty space appears below the component
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a2, 2019.1.0b2, 2019.2.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.20f1, 2018.3.4f1, 2019.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone