Search Issue Tracker
Clicking on "3D Sound Settings" text does not expand in inspector
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Add an empty GameObject to the scene and add an Audio Source component
3. Click on the "3D Sound Settings" text to expand the sound settings.
4. It does not expand.
Only when clicking specifically on the tiny arrow does it expand. This does not match the behavior of other components, for example the "Animations" list on the Animation component, or "Materials" on the Mesh Renderer component.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated