Search Issue Tracker
Clicking on "3D Sound Settings" text does not expand in inspector
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Add an empty GameObject to the scene and add an Audio Source component
3. Click on the "3D Sound Settings" text to expand the sound settings.
4. It does not expand.
Only when clicking specifically on the tiny arrow does it expand. This does not match the behavior of other components, for example the "Animations" list on the Animation component, or "Materials" on the Mesh Renderer component.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0