Search Issue Tracker
Clicking on "3D Sound Settings" text does not expand in inspector
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Add an empty GameObject to the scene and add an Audio Source component
3. Click on the "3D Sound Settings" text to expand the sound settings.
4. It does not expand.
Only when clicking specifically on the tiny arrow does it expand. This does not match the behavior of other components, for example the "Animations" list on the Animation component, or "Materials" on the Mesh Renderer component.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] App freezes and the "You can attach a managed debugger now if you want” message doesn’t show up when running the app on iOS devices with the "Wait For Managed Debugger" setting enabled
- TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput set from "true" to "false" when TextField is clicked in Android builds
- [Android] ReadPixels gives different results when using Vulkan on some devices
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed