Search Issue Tracker
Clicking on "3D Sound Settings" text does not expand in inspector
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Add an empty GameObject to the scene and add an Audio Source component
3. Click on the "3D Sound Settings" text to expand the sound settings.
4. It does not expand.
Only when clicking specifically on the tiny arrow does it expand. This does not match the behavior of other components, for example the "Animations" list on the Animation component, or "Materials" on the Mesh Renderer component.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager