Search Issue Tracker
Clicking on "3D Sound Settings" text does not expand in inspector
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Add an empty GameObject to the scene and add an Audio Source component
3. Click on the "3D Sound Settings" text to expand the sound settings.
4. It does not expand.
Only when clicking specifically on the tiny arrow does it expand. This does not match the behavior of other components, for example the "Animations" list on the Animation component, or "Materials" on the Mesh Renderer component.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled
- [UWP] ContentDialog box doesn't disable apps interactivity