Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
Clamp Auto Tangent Key creation is not accurate
Clamp Auto Tangent Key creation is not accurate... key is set to clamp auto in the Right-Click but the tangent is not... move the key in Y and notice the tangent auto adjust itself to clamp.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [x86] Custom function with float return Type returns NaN values in Build when built to Windows x86 release
- Lightmap visualization tonemapping isn't working on Editor start
- [MacOS] Edit menu bar commands(Select All/Copy/Paste) are not functioning in Native Windows created by the Editor
- [2D Path] Box selection for objects inheriting GenericScriptablePath is offset on the Y-axis
- You cannot edit the Materials in the Import Settings when you have multiple Import Settings selected