Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
Clamp Auto Tangent Key creation is not accurate
Clamp Auto Tangent Key creation is not accurate... key is set to clamp auto in the Right-Click but the tangent is not... move the key in Y and notice the tangent auto adjust itself to clamp.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI
- GPU lightmapper doesn't work on Linux any more
- [Editor] Recent scenes should not include (DOTS) subscenes
- Interaction is broken when EditorGUI.indentLevel is set to 1 or higher and ParticleSystem.MinMaxGradient interface is used
- Mouse position is not updated when locking the cursor and it causes the mouse to snap unpredictably when entering the Play Mode