Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Clamp Auto Tangent Key creation is not accurate
Clamp Auto Tangent Key creation is not accurate... key is set to clamp auto in the Right-Click but the tangent is not... move the key in Y and notice the tangent auto adjust itself to clamp.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project