Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2.4.0-preview.6
Found in [Package]
[Cinemachine] Main Camera position changes on clicking on Solo button in CinemachineVirtualCamera preset asset
Main Camera position changes on clicking on Solo button in CinemachineVirtualCamera preset asset.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Windows > Package Manager > Install Cinemachine package 2.3.4.
3. Cinemachine > Create Virtual Camera.
4. Create CinemachineVirtualCamera preset.
5. Select CinemachineVirtualCamera preset > Inspector > Click on Solo button.
Main Camera position changes on clicking on Solo button
Main Camera position should not be changed.
Reproducible in Package Version: 2.3.4, 2.3.3.
Working Fine in:
Only on Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes