Search Issue Tracker
[Cinemachine] FileNotFoundException is thrown to console after removing Cinemachine asset
1. Open the attached project "FailedToLoadPackage.zip";
2. Observe the console.
Actual results: The exception is thrown in the console:
"FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Cinemachine, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies."
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.4f1, 2018.2.0b7, 2018.3.0a1.
Not reproduced on: 2017.4.5f1 or lower.
Note: on 2017.x versions, the project also has some exceptions, but they are not related to this issue. The issue reproduces only on 2018.x versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once