Search Issue Tracker
[Cinemachine] FileNotFoundException is thrown to console after removing Cinemachine asset
1. Open the attached project "FailedToLoadPackage.zip";
2. Observe the console.
Actual results: The exception is thrown in the console:
"FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Cinemachine, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies."
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.4f1, 2018.2.0b7, 2018.3.0a1.
Not reproduced on: 2017.4.5f1 or lower.
Note: on 2017.x versions, the project also has some exceptions, but they are not related to this issue. The issue reproduces only on 2018.x versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar