Search Issue Tracker
[Cinemachine] FileNotFoundException is thrown to console after removing Cinemachine asset
1. Open the attached project "FailedToLoadPackage.zip";
2. Observe the console.
Actual results: The exception is thrown in the console:
"FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Cinemachine, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies."
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.4f1, 2018.2.0b7, 2018.3.0a1.
Not reproduced on: 2017.4.5f1 or lower.
Note: on 2017.x versions, the project also has some exceptions, but they are not related to this issue. The issue reproduces only on 2018.x versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- [PLM] OpenRL 501 error is thrown/editor crashes when baking 4K lightmaps with 16 lightmap AA samples
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface