Search Issue Tracker
[Cinemachine] FileNotFoundException is thrown to console after removing Cinemachine asset
1. Open the attached project "FailedToLoadPackage.zip";
2. Observe the console.
Actual results: The exception is thrown in the console:
"FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Cinemachine, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies."
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.4f1, 2018.2.0b7, 2018.3.0a1.
Not reproduced on: 2017.4.5f1 or lower.
Note: on 2017.x versions, the project also has some exceptions, but they are not related to this issue. The issue reproduces only on 2018.x versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- [Linux] Progress modal window stays on top of every other window and cannot be moved
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets