Search Issue Tracker
[Cinemachine] FileNotFoundException is thrown to console after removing Cinemachine asset
1. Open the attached project "FailedToLoadPackage.zip";
2. Observe the console.
Actual results: The exception is thrown in the console:
"FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Cinemachine, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies."
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.4f1, 2018.2.0b7, 2018.3.0a1.
Not reproduced on: 2017.4.5f1 or lower.
Note: on 2017.x versions, the project also has some exceptions, but they are not related to this issue. The issue reproduces only on 2018.x versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file