Search Issue Tracker
Chinese Text gets duplicated when deselected if not finished entering text
1. Open "MinimalRepro" project and open "SampleScene" scene
2. Enter Playmode
3. In the Input Field write "test"
4. Click somewhere else
Expected Result: Text gets deselected
Actual Result: Text gets duplicated
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a14, 2018.3.3f1, 2017.4.18f1
Have Chinese enabled as your writing language
Reproduces in any Text element
We are deprecating the current input system and replacing it with a new one. We have logged these bugs in the new input system Github page. You can download the new input system here: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default