Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.X
Chinese language bar is printing Western letters
Chinese language bar is printing Western letters - please see attached screen shot for details.
Regression from 4.3.3f1 (c8ca9b6b9936)
- Create a new project
- Change the language on Mac OSX 10.9 to Chinese (Pinyin-Simplified)
- Try to rename a filter to 'tes'
- Observe that the filter is displaying Western letters as well as Chinese letters
Expected result: Only Chinese letters should be displayed
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build