Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
Chinese language bar does not show in full screen mode
- Import attached "test.unitypackage" and load the scene "test"
- Make a Windows standalone build
- Set the keyboard language to Chinese
- Play the .exe build in Window'ed mode and type letters in the text field
- Observe that a bar with Chinese letters shows up
- Quit the application and restart in full screen mode
- Type letters in the text field
- Observe that there is no bar with Chinese letters
- Please see attached screen shots from the original project.
- The attached UI2.exe file is a standalone build of the "test.unitypackage"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI
- Unity overrides certain scripts even when they are named differently
- [WebGL] VideoPlayer's video clip is not displayed on the Plane