Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
Chinese language bar does not show in full screen mode
- Import attached "test.unitypackage" and load the scene "test"
- Make a Windows standalone build
- Set the keyboard language to Chinese
- Play the .exe build in Window'ed mode and type letters in the text field
- Observe that a bar with Chinese letters shows up
- Quit the application and restart in full screen mode
- Type letters in the text field
- Observe that there is no bar with Chinese letters
- Please see attached screen shots from the original project.
- The attached UI2.exe file is a standalone build of the "test.unitypackage"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- [macOS] Crash on GC_mark_from when trashed GC objects are used by Burst
- Shadows are not casted when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer