Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.2
Children layout breaks when changing the Hierarchy layer and the Transform of their Parent
1. Open QA's attached project
2. Play the scene
3. Expand "Canvas", select "Test"
4. On the Script Component open the Context Menu and select "TestInstantiate"
5. Disable "Arrange_before_setparent" and select "TestInstantiate" once again
Expected result: Children are moved with the Parent while keeping their layout
Actual result: Children layout changes when moving with the Parent
Reproduced with: 2017.3.1p1, 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0a7
Not reproduced with: 2017.1.3p2, 2017.2.2p1, 2017.3.1f1
Regression since 2017.3.1p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar