Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.2.X
Children layout breaks when changing the Hierarchy layer and the Transform of their Parent
1. Open QA's attached project
2. Play the scene
3. Expand "Canvas", select "Test"
4. On the Script Component open the Context Menu and select "TestInstantiate"
5. Disable "Arrange_before_setparent" and select "TestInstantiate" once again
Expected result: Children are moved with the Parent while keeping their layout
Actual result: Children layout changes when moving with the Parent
Reproduced with: 2017.3.1p1, 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0a7
Not reproduced with: 2017.1.3p2, 2017.2.2p1, 2017.3.1f1
Regression since 2017.3.1p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy