Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.2
Children layout breaks when changing the Hierarchy layer and the Transform of their Parent
1. Open QA's attached project
2. Play the scene
3. Expand "Canvas", select "Test"
4. On the Script Component open the Context Menu and select "TestInstantiate"
5. Disable "Arrange_before_setparent" and select "TestInstantiate" once again
Expected result: Children are moved with the Parent while keeping their layout
Actual result: Children layout changes when moving with the Parent
Reproduced with: 2017.3.1p1, 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0a7
Not reproduced with: 2017.1.3p2, 2017.2.2p1, 2017.3.1f1
Regression since 2017.3.1p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SBP Support for Mip Stripping
- [Android] Skybox is split into two differently lit areas when changing the position of the Directional Light
- Prefab Hierarchy is reordered after upgrading a project to a newer version of Unity
- OnTriggerExit2D when disabling a GameObject
- [DirectX12] FrameTimingManager does not return useful data