Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.2.X
Children layout breaks when changing the Hierarchy layer and the Transform of their Parent
1. Open QA's attached project
2. Play the scene
3. Expand "Canvas", select "Test"
4. On the Script Component open the Context Menu and select "TestInstantiate"
5. Disable "Arrange_before_setparent" and select "TestInstantiate" once again
Expected result: Children are moved with the Parent while keeping their layout
Actual result: Children layout changes when moving with the Parent
Reproduced with: 2017.3.1p1, 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0a7
Not reproduced with: 2017.1.3p2, 2017.2.2p1, 2017.3.1f1
Regression since 2017.3.1p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural is using only baked Reflection Probes Cubemaps when Forward Rendering Path is used
- Setting the Camera.targetTexture through a script will cause the depth buffer to start clearing between camera renders
- [iOS] Mute Other Audio Sources is not muting background audio on a device when toggled on
- [WebGL] Not all ResponseHeaders are returned when using UnityWebRequest