Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Child UI elements in parent Canvas cannot be configured after changing their Anchor preset and previewing it
How to reproduce:
1. Open a new project
2. Go to GameObject --> UI --> Text
3. Set Text Anchor Preset to Stretch Middle
4. Drag the border of Canvas (with the UI Text element selected) to get a preview on how element will be anchored
5. Release the left mouse button (stop dragging Canvas)
Expected result: Canvas border goes back to its position
Actual result: Canvas border disappears and the UI Text element cannot be configured
Reproducible with - 2017.1.0a1, 5.6.0b9, 5.5.2f1
Not reproducible with - 5.4.4p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab