Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[VCS] Version Control window being open makes slows things down when doing multiple VC Tasks in a row
1. Open attached project (attached by QA);
2. Make sure you are connected to Perforce (Edit > Project Settings > Editor > Version Control);
3. Press Story > Episodes > Test Checkout Episodes Normal Checkout;
4. Open the Console and see the Debug.Log;
5. Open Version Control Window (Window > Version Control);
6. Repeat 3rd and 4th steps.
Expected result: Editor does not hang when checking out files with Perforce and Version Control window is open.
Actual result: Checking out files with Perforce takes significantly more time when Version Control window is open.
Reproduced on versions: 5.5.6f1, 5.6.5p1, 2017.1.3f1, 2017.2.1p2, 2017.3.0p3, 2018.1.0b4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property