Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3
[VCS] Version Control window being open makes slows things down when doing multiple VC Tasks in a row
1. Open attached project (attached by QA);
2. Make sure you are connected to Perforce (Edit > Project Settings > Editor > Version Control);
3. Press Story > Episodes > Test Checkout Episodes Normal Checkout;
4. Open the Console and see the Debug.Log;
5. Open Version Control Window (Window > Version Control);
6. Repeat 3rd and 4th steps.
Expected result: Editor does not hang when checking out files with Perforce and Version Control window is open.
Actual result: Checking out files with Perforce takes significantly more time when Version Control window is open.
Reproduced on versions: 5.5.6f1, 5.6.5p1, 2017.1.3f1, 2017.2.1p2, 2017.3.0p3, 2018.1.0b4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler