Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.3
CheckCyclicAssemblyReferences() takes a long time in projects with many assemblies
UnityEditor.Scripting.ScriptCompilation.EditorCompilation.CheckCyclicAssemblyReferences() takes a very long time when there are many assemblies and complex dependencies. It greatly reduces the iteration time. In our project, modifying a simple .cs file would spend >2 minutes in the "pre-compile" stage of refreshing the scripts.
In addition, it sounds like this step should only happen on .asmdef changes, not on .cs changes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button