Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.3.X
CheckCyclicAssemblyReferences() takes a long time in projects with many assemblies
UnityEditor.Scripting.ScriptCompilation.EditorCompilation.CheckCyclicAssemblyReferences() takes a very long time when there are many assemblies and complex dependencies. It greatly reduces the iteration time. In our project, modifying a simple .cs file would spend >2 minutes in the "pre-compile" stage of refreshing the scripts.
In addition, it sounds like this step should only happen on .asmdef changes, not on .cs changes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody