Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.3
CheckCyclicAssemblyReferences() takes a long time in projects with many assemblies
UnityEditor.Scripting.ScriptCompilation.EditorCompilation.CheckCyclicAssemblyReferences() takes a very long time when there are many assemblies and complex dependencies. It greatly reduces the iteration time. In our project, modifying a simple .cs file would spend >2 minutes in the "pre-compile" stage of refreshing the scripts.
In addition, it sounds like this step should only happen on .asmdef changes, not on .cs changes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file