Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.3.X
CheckCyclicAssemblyReferences() takes a long time in projects with many assemblies
UnityEditor.Scripting.ScriptCompilation.EditorCompilation.CheckCyclicAssemblyReferences() takes a very long time when there are many assemblies and complex dependencies. It greatly reduces the iteration time. In our project, modifying a simple .cs file would spend >2 minutes in the "pre-compile" stage of refreshing the scripts.
In addition, it sounds like this step should only happen on .asmdef changes, not on .cs changes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version