Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.3
CheckCyclicAssemblyReferences() takes a long time in projects with many assemblies
UnityEditor.Scripting.ScriptCompilation.EditorCompilation.CheckCyclicAssemblyReferences() takes a very long time when there are many assemblies and complex dependencies. It greatly reduces the iteration time. In our project, modifying a simple .cs file would spend >2 minutes in the "pre-compile" stage of refreshing the scripts.
In addition, it sounds like this step should only happen on .asmdef changes, not on .cs changes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity titlebar reports Trial license
- HDRP Raytracing flickering in Game View
- Clicking on the Layouts button causes "Menu Window/Layouts couldn't be found" error with specific scripts in the project
- Environment.TickCount does not update when phone is in sleep mode
- Cannot activate license within a docker container