Search Issue Tracker
[CharacterController] isGrounded returns wrong values while character is standing on a simple plane
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Add a 'Test' input button in Editor/Project Settings/Input
3. Open and play the 'Aaron Scene'
4. Click the 'Test' key to trigger isGrounded check
5. Notice in the console the printed results. If standing still, isGrounded always returns 'false', if running, sometimes it returns 'true', though most of the time it still returns false.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected