Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 4.3
Changing vsync before resolution causes program to remain windowed
1. Open project "Unity_fullscreen_test"
2. Open scene "test"
3. Build & Run as PC, Mac & Linux standalone
4. Make sure screen is windowed and vSync is 0
5. Press the button "fullscreen + vSyncCount 1"
6. Observe as screen remains windowed, while it should not
Note: This does NOT occur when vSync is changed before the resolution or when vSync value is not being changed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets