Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3
Changing vsync before resolution causes program to remain windowed
1. Open project "Unity_fullscreen_test"
2. Open scene "test"
3. Build & Run as PC, Mac & Linux standalone
4. Make sure screen is windowed and vSync is 0
5. Press the button "fullscreen + vSyncCount 1"
6. Observe as screen remains windowed, while it should not
Note: This does NOT occur when vSync is changed before the resolution or when vSync value is not being changed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- If a windowed list expands across the whole screen, mouse wheel and keyboard jump doesn't work on PC
- [iOS] Point Light reflection disappears when material metal smoothness is above 0.91
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets does not unload unused Asset Bundle assets before the Asset Bundle itself is unloaded