Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3
Changing vsync before resolution causes program to remain windowed
1. Open project "Unity_fullscreen_test"
2. Open scene "test"
3. Build & Run as PC, Mac & Linux standalone
4. Make sure screen is windowed and vSync is 0
5. Press the button "fullscreen + vSyncCount 1"
6. Observe as screen remains windowed, while it should not
Note: This does NOT occur when vSync is changed before the resolution or when vSync value is not being changed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- OnValueChange persistent listeners are not being called when "Enter Play Mode Settings" options is checked
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- [UIR] Certain items in the window bounce/flicker when resizing the window and the display scaling is set to 125% or 150%