Search Issue Tracker
Changing values of a Timeline Clip has no effect, when changes are made in inspector after exiting Playmode
1. Open project "Tester Testing.zip"
2. Open "Test" scene.
3. Select "Cube" in Hierarchy. (Make sure Timeline window is opened)
4. Select "Move" clip in Timeline window.
5. Change "Speed Multiplier" to 0.1.
6. Enter Playmode and Exit Playmode.
7. In the Inspector Window change "Speed Multiplier" to 1.
Actual result: Nothing changes in the Timeline window.
Expected result: Value is changed as before.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b9, 2017.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player