Search Issue Tracker
Changing values of a Timeline Clip has no effect, when changes are made in inspector after exiting Playmode
1. Open project "Tester Testing.zip"
2. Open "Test" scene.
3. Select "Cube" in Hierarchy. (Make sure Timeline window is opened)
4. Select "Move" clip in Timeline window.
5. Change "Speed Multiplier" to 0.1.
6. Enter Playmode and Exit Playmode.
7. In the Inspector Window change "Speed Multiplier" to 1.
Actual result: Nothing changes in the Timeline window.
Expected result: Value is changed as before.
Reproducible: 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b9, 2017.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration
- Label with Dynamic Color is not getting Playmode tint in the UI Builder window
- Error "Could not create asset from Packages/com.unity.postprocessing/PostProcessing" when adding Post Processing package via Git URL for the first time