Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
Changing to lower Texture Quality breaks baked lighting
When changing Quality Levels at runtime, if the new quality setting has a lower Texture Quality level, then all baked lighting for imported meshes will stop working correctly.
1. Build & Run the attached project
2. Press Fire1 (LMB) to decrease quality
3. Observe graphical errors on the imported sphere model
4. Press Fire2 (RMB) to increase quality
5. Notice that the graphical errors will remain
Enlighten/baked lighting should not break when the Texture Quality property of Quality Settings is adjusted.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled
- [UWP] ContentDialog box doesn't disable apps interactivity