Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
Changing to lower Texture Quality breaks baked lighting
When changing Quality Levels at runtime, if the new quality setting has a lower Texture Quality level, then all baked lighting for imported meshes will stop working correctly.
1. Build & Run the attached project
2. Press Fire1 (LMB) to decrease quality
3. Observe graphical errors on the imported sphere model
4. Press Fire2 (RMB) to increase quality
5. Notice that the graphical errors will remain
Enlighten/baked lighting should not break when the Texture Quality property of Quality Settings is adjusted.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform