Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Certain sized colliders are invisible when collider isn't in edit mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "colliderNotShown"
3. Double-click "New Sprite" in hierarchy to be taken to it
4. Notice that scene view doesn't show collider even though there's component attached
5. Enable collider edit mode and notice that now it shows up
6. Rotate camera (by using right click) or disable collider edit mode and notice that it disappears
Note: this issue happens only with certai sized colliders - changing collider size slightly will make it visible outside edit mode too
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted