Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Copying import settings on a fbx from a Preset made from another fbx may mismatch asset indexes and loose references.
Certain import settings with presets cause missing references in prefab and scene :
2018.2, start new 3D project with extras
In the project view go to ExampleAssets > models > brush
Create a Preset from the brush model using the top right Preset button.
Select the Construction Light model
Apply the previously created Preset using the to right Preset button
Notice construction light disappears in the scene.
Select the transforms and notice linked meshs are either missing or wrong.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows High DPI scaling breaks Graphics.DrawTexture
- Particle system billboard particles are invisible when specific "3D Start Rotation" with "Random Between 2 Constants" is applied
- Preview Camera has wrong CameraType when Camera preview is present on Scene View
- Scaling the box in Events Example of ExtOSC plugin causes Unity to crash
- [HDRP] The Game Object is invisible in the Scene and Shader Graph prieview when the Transform node set World to Object position