Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Copying import settings on a fbx from a Preset made from another fbx may mismatch asset indexes and loose references.
Certain import settings with presets cause missing references in prefab and scene :
2018.2, start new 3D project with extras
In the project view go to ExampleAssets > models > brush
Create a Preset from the brush model using the top right Preset button.
Select the Construction Light model
Apply the previously created Preset using the to right Preset button
Notice construction light disappears in the scene.
Select the transforms and notice linked meshs are either missing or wrong.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- BadImageFormatException is being thrown after creating URP or HDRP Template Projects
- Custom fonts aren’t applied to TextMeshPro Text when using <font> tag
- Shader's _CameraDepthTexture is not read when the Camera is rendering to a RenderTexture and has a reduced viewport
- Crash on Rendering.ScriptableRenderContext:Submit_Internal_Injected when enabling a GameObject in scene
- Reloading domain while Audio Random Container window is hidden breaks the ability to remove clips