Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Copying import settings on a fbx from a Preset made from another fbx may mismatch asset indexes and loose references.
Certain import settings with presets cause missing references in prefab and scene :
2018.2, start new 3D project with extras
In the project view go to ExampleAssets > models > brush
Create a Preset from the brush model using the top right Preset button.
Select the Construction Light model
Apply the previously created Preset using the to right Preset button
Notice construction light disappears in the scene.
Select the transforms and notice linked meshs are either missing or wrong.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When a Rigidbody2D is inactive GetPoint/GetVector/GetRelativePoint/GetRelativeVector fallbacks to returning (0, 0)
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object