Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Copying import settings on a fbx from a Preset made from another fbx may mismatch asset indexes and loose references.
Certain import settings with presets cause missing references in prefab and scene :
2018.2, start new 3D project with extras
In the project view go to ExampleAssets > models > brush
Create a Preset from the brush model using the top right Preset button.
Select the Construction Light model
Apply the previously created Preset using the to right Preset button
Notice construction light disappears in the scene.
Select the transforms and notice linked meshs are either missing or wrong.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator