Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
Copying import settings on a fbx from a Preset made from another fbx may mismatch asset indexes and loose references.
Certain import settings with presets cause missing references in prefab and scene :
2018.2, start new 3D project with extras
In the project view go to ExampleAssets > models > brush
Create a Preset from the brush model using the top right Preset button.
Select the Construction Light model
Apply the previously created Preset using the to right Preset button
Notice construction light disappears in the scene.
Select the transforms and notice linked meshs are either missing or wrong.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The main loop is never scheduled in 2018.x when build starts in background
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is true when calling it in OnDisable() and Entering Play Mode
- "Entering Playmode with Reload Domain disabled" log appears when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled and pressing Play
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- Editor freezes and silently crashes when an object with SerializeReference is assigned an object with System.Obsolete attribute