Search Issue Tracker
Carving Navmesh can break AI path and there is no way to detect that
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Open Scene "test1.unity"
3. Enter Playmode
Expected result: when path breaks, auto repath activated and path gets fixed
Actual result: auto repath does not work as corner count is not properly reported when broken
Reproduced on 2017.3.0a1, 2017.4.16f1, 2018.3.0f1, 2019.1.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Apple throws Deprecated API Usage warning for using UIWebView in Unity Ads when submitting Builds to the App Store Connect
- Canvas' and Camera's gizmos resize when Scene View is maximized
- Animator.Update CPU time spikes when multiple animations are playing
- Assert Exceptions in Finalizers are not logged to Console
- Unable to hide GameObject's private/internal methods during selection of a function for Animation Event