Search Issue Tracker
Carving Navmesh can break AI path and there is no way to detect that
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Open Scene "test1.unity"
3. Enter Playmode
Expected result: when path breaks, auto repath activated and path gets fixed
Actual result: auto repath does not work as corner count is not properly reported when broken
Reproduced on 2017.3.0a1, 2017.4.16f1, 2018.3.0f1, 2019.1.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes
- [Linux] [Editor] Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") always returns 0 when Cursor.lockState is set to CursorLockMode.Locked