Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Cardboard minimum SDK level is 19, but build fails because it requires 24
How to reproduce:
1. Open SDK Manager, delete all newest API and make sure that you download API 19, 20 and/or 21
2. Start a new project in Unity and save the scene
3. Switch platform to Android in Build settings (don't forget to add scene to build)
4. Change Bundle Identifier in Players settings
5. Set Minimun API level and Target API level to 19/20/21
6. Check Virtual Reality Support and add Cardboard
7. Build and Run
idManifest.xml:3] Main manifest has <uses-sdk android:targetSdkVersion='19'>
but library uses targetSdkVersion='24'
exit code: 1
Note: According to documentation https://developers.google.com/vr/unity/get-started for Cardboard it is enough to have 19 API ;
If one sets Target API Level to Automatic, build fails but error is not so clear.
Reproducible: 5.6.0b3, 5.6.0b9, (5.5 didn't have a possibility to enable Cardboard SDK)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Stacktrace sentries are enabled in development builds of Windows and Mac standalone players with IL2CPP scripting backend
- Windows and Mac standalone players with IL2CPP do not have null checks enabled in non-development builds
- Class layout is not working properly when changing scripting define symbols in a build
- [Editor] Editor window, Panel and all related managed object are leaking
- Light Probe settings "Use Proxy Volume" color is saturated