Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.13f1, 2022.1.22f1, 2022.2.0b13, 2023.1.0a12
Unknown (hidden) 2020.3.X
CapsuleCastAll returns a false hit in a specific location of a concave MeshCollider when "Use Fast Midphase" is enabled
CapsuleCastAll returns a false hit in a specific location of a concave MeshCollider when "Use Fast Midphase" is enabled in the MeshCollider's Cooking Options
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project
2. Open the scene "CapsuleCastTest" (Assets > Scenes > CapsuleCastTest.unity)
3. In the Hierarchy window, select the GameObject "CastTester"
4. In the Inspector window, expand the script "Capsule Cast Tester" and press the "Cast" button
5. Inspect the Scene view
Expected result: No parts of the "Collider" GameObject are hit by the CapsuleCastAll function
Actual result: A wall of the "Collider" GameObject is hit by the CapsuleCastAll function
Reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.17f1, 2021.1.18f1, 2021.2.0b9, 2022.1.0a6
Note: The GameObject "CastTester" Transform's Position has to be 9.5 on the X, 7.5 on the Z axis. Position on the Y axis can go between -2 and 2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pausing a Visual Effect doesn't pause the “Multiply size over life” effect in the Update Block
- Wheel Colliders aren't detecting collision
- [VFX Graph] VFX graph is still dark when using Light Mode
- The Rotation of Child GameObject with the Interpolating RigidBody is set to a random number when changing the Rotation of Parent GameObject
- [Shader Graph] Shader graph is still dark when using Light Mode
Resolution Note (2020.3.X):
A rare case that doesn't seem to affect any customers on this older LTS release.