Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
[CanvasScaler] Editor freeze when setting Scale Factor to 0
1) Open the project and scene in it
2) Select Canvas object and change Canvas Scaler component's Scale Factor to 0
3) Notice the freezed Editor
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Feb 24, 2016 02:33
This is NOT fixed. Editor froze in Unity 5.3.2 and I have to restart my entire PC as it churns away.
Feb 11, 2016 17:13
Oh, sorry. I'm was misunderstanding.
Feb 11, 2016 17:07
I'm not saying, but it's was in Unity 5.3.1f1 or in 5.3.2 (can't remember) . Isn't it specified in report?