Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.1
CanvasGroup loses values when disabling the GameObject it's attached to
1. Open the scene and notice that there's a CanvasGroup component attached to the GameObject named "Panel" with an alpha value of 0.5.
2. Use the Inspector to disable the GameObject named "Panel"
3. Re-enable the GameObject
4. The panel won't be rendered with 0.5 alpha anymore
5. If you check in the Inspector you'll notice that the alpha value of the CanvasGroup that's attached to the "Panel" object suddenly has a value of 1, but it should be 0.5 (might have to click into the field to force the Inspector to redraw).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error