Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[Canvas] When scaling World Space Canvas from zero its child UI elements aren't rendered
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project using Unity 5.1
2. Open scene "main"
3. Run it
4. Notice that bottom Canvas is enlarged and together with Canvas, text is enlarged, too
5. Open attached project using Unity 5.2+
6. Open scene "main"
7. Run it
8. Notice that although Canvas is enlarged Text isn't shown
Note: This happens with all UI components
Not reproducible: 5.1.4f1
Reproduced with: 5.2.4p1, 5.3.2p2, 5.4.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Window stays outside the display when switching from multiple monitors to a single monitor
- The unused shaders are still being tracked when Asynchronous Shader compilation is enabled
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- Some normal maps has ripple effect and appears to be lower in quality when using default compression settings
- <color=red><></color> does not work with 呸 symbol