Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[Canvas] When scaling World Space Canvas from zero its child UI elements aren't rendered
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project using Unity 5.1
2. Open scene "main"
3. Run it
4. Notice that bottom Canvas is enlarged and together with Canvas, text is enlarged, too
5. Open attached project using Unity 5.2+
6. Open scene "main"
7. Run it
8. Notice that although Canvas is enlarged Text isn't shown
Note: This happens with all UI components
Not reproducible: 5.1.4f1
Reproduced with: 5.2.4p1, 5.3.2p2, 5.4.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance
- [Physics] The capsule jitters falling into the cracks between triangle edges
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when right-clicking certain Hierarchy window items during Play Mode exit process