Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[Canvas] When scaling World Space Canvas from zero its child UI elements aren't rendered
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project using Unity 5.1
2. Open scene "main"
3. Run it
4. Notice that bottom Canvas is enlarged and together with Canvas, text is enlarged, too
5. Open attached project using Unity 5.2+
6. Open scene "main"
7. Run it
8. Notice that although Canvas is enlarged Text isn't shown
Note: This happens with all UI components
Not reproducible: 5.1.4f1
Reproduced with: 5.2.4p1, 5.3.2p2, 5.4.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SBP Support for Mip Stripping
- Prefab Hierarchy is reordered after upgrading a project to a newer version of Unity
- OnTriggerExit2D when disabling a GameObject
- [DirectX12] FrameTimingManager does not return useful data
- [GPU PLM] High resolution lightmap bake keeps on restarting when Progressive Updates flag is enabled