Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[Canvas] When scaling World Space Canvas from zero its child UI elements aren't rendered
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project using Unity 5.1
2. Open scene "main"
3. Run it
4. Notice that bottom Canvas is enlarged and together with Canvas, text is enlarged, too
5. Open attached project using Unity 5.2+
6. Open scene "main"
7. Run it
8. Notice that although Canvas is enlarged Text isn't shown
Note: This happens with all UI components
Not reproducible: 5.1.4f1
Reproduced with: 5.2.4p1, 5.3.2p2, 5.4.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`