Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[Canvas] When scaling World Space Canvas from zero its child UI elements aren't rendered
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project using Unity 5.1
2. Open scene "main"
3. Run it
4. Notice that bottom Canvas is enlarged and together with Canvas, text is enlarged, too
5. Open attached project using Unity 5.2+
6. Open scene "main"
7. Run it
8. Notice that although Canvas is enlarged Text isn't shown
Note: This happens with all UI components
Not reproducible: 5.1.4f1
Reproduced with: 5.2.4p1, 5.3.2p2, 5.4.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [Mac] [IL2CPP] Build fails because of uncaught System.TypeInitializationException in ToolChains.XcodeInstallation
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle
- Assertion failed on expression Error is thrown when Orthographic Camera and a Particle System with Specific settings are used