Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Canvas size changes when Game window is being moved
1. Open project attached.
2. Open "test" scene
3. Open Game window
4. Change Game window size to aspect ratio, for example 16:10. (That includes Free Aspect).
5. Make sure there are gaps on left and right.
6. Move Game window.
Expected result: Nothing changes.
Actual result: Canvas sizes changes. It also impacts view in Game view.
This problem does not appear when:
1. There are gaps from top and bottoms sides.
2. When using fixed resolution.
Regression found in: 5.4
Works fine with: 5.3.7f1, 5.3.0f4, 5.2.0f3
Reproduced on: 5.4.0f3, 5.4.2f2, 5.4.3f1, 5.5.0f1, 5.6.0a3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Assertion "(destWidth >= srcWidth && destHeight >= srcHeight)..." thrown when building with 32-bit, half ETC2 fallback
- Unity crashes in mono_method_signature_checked when creating a delegate from a DynamicMethod
- The Editor crashes in sortBoxes when entering the Play mode
- Calling PlayableGraph.Evaluate while paused doesn't update a Skinned Mesh
- Incorrect material is assigned to a specific FBX model's child object