Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Canvas size changes when Game window is being moved
1. Open project attached.
2. Open "test" scene
3. Open Game window
4. Change Game window size to aspect ratio, for example 16:10. (That includes Free Aspect).
5. Make sure there are gaps on left and right.
6. Move Game window.
Expected result: Nothing changes.
Actual result: Canvas sizes changes. It also impacts view in Game view.
This problem does not appear when:
1. There are gaps from top and bottoms sides.
2. When using fixed resolution.
Regression found in: 5.4
Works fine with: 5.3.7f1, 5.3.0f4, 5.2.0f3
Reproduced on: 5.4.0f3, 5.4.2f2, 5.4.3f1, 5.5.0f1, 5.6.0a3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2