Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Canvas size changes when Game window is being moved
1. Open project attached.
2. Open "test" scene
3. Open Game window
4. Change Game window size to aspect ratio, for example 16:10. (That includes Free Aspect).
5. Make sure there are gaps on left and right.
6. Move Game window.
Expected result: Nothing changes.
Actual result: Canvas sizes changes. It also impacts view in Game view.
This problem does not appear when:
1. There are gaps from top and bottoms sides.
2. When using fixed resolution.
Regression found in: 5.4
Works fine with: 5.3.7f1, 5.3.0f4, 5.2.0f3
Reproduced on: 5.4.0f3, 5.4.2f2, 5.4.3f1, 5.5.0f1, 5.6.0a3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tilemap] Frustum culling is culling large tiles incorrectly
- [PLM] Shadows from SpeedTree are not baked if lightmap resolution is changed while baking
- Editor DPI scaling issues - menus/tabs/etc. appearing in wrong location when opened/dragged
- Editor crashes when closing 2D Roguelike tutorial project and choosing Keep if external editor is open with any of its files
- When setting SupportedRenderingFeatures.lightmapBakeType to Bake only, light inspector doesn't show a warning if Mixed mode