Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Canvas size changes when Game window is being moved
1. Open project attached.
2. Open "test" scene
3. Open Game window
4. Change Game window size to aspect ratio, for example 16:10. (That includes Free Aspect).
5. Make sure there are gaps on left and right.
6. Move Game window.
Expected result: Nothing changes.
Actual result: Canvas sizes changes. It also impacts view in Game view.
This problem does not appear when:
1. There are gaps from top and bottoms sides.
2. When using fixed resolution.
Regression found in: 5.4
Works fine with: 5.3.7f1, 5.3.0f4, 5.2.0f3
Reproduced on: 5.4.0f3, 5.4.2f2, 5.4.3f1, 5.5.0f1, 5.6.0a3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ParticleSystem glitching/stretching in the build when enabling/disabling particles and manually rendering at WaitForEndOfFrame
- Having a method called Update in a ScriptableObject causes an error if it has a parameter
- Changing the center of mass makes the Rigidbody constraints fail to lock
- [Collab] Version control mode remains the same after enabling collab, but selection field becomes disabled
- Rendering a mesh using different vertices with same uv-coordinates renders some artifacts around the mesh