Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Canvas size changes when Game window is being moved
1. Open project attached.
2. Open "test" scene
3. Open Game window
4. Change Game window size to aspect ratio, for example 16:10. (That includes Free Aspect).
5. Make sure there are gaps on left and right.
6. Move Game window.
Expected result: Nothing changes.
Actual result: Canvas sizes changes. It also impacts view in Game view.
This problem does not appear when:
1. There are gaps from top and bottoms sides.
2. When using fixed resolution.
Regression found in: 5.4
Works fine with: 5.3.7f1, 5.3.0f4, 5.2.0f3
Reproduced on: 5.4.0f3, 5.4.2f2, 5.4.3f1, 5.5.0f1, 5.6.0a3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website