Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Duplicate in 2021.3.X
The Rect Transform and the Anchor Preset of a nested Canvas gets reset when parent Canvas is disabled and enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "case_1374782.zip"
2. Open Scene "SampleScene"
3. In the Hierarchy window drag "inner" GameObject into the "Canvas" GameObject
4. In the Inspector, under "Rect Transform" choose center-middle Anchor Preset
5. Disable and enable the "Canvas" GameObject
Expected result: the "inner" GameObject Rect Transform is the same as from before the enable/disable and the Anchor Preset is center-middle
Actual result: the "inner" GameObject Rect Transform is different and the Anchor Preset is set back to left-bottom
Reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.1f1, 2022.1.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode] "InfoPlist (English)" is required when "InfoPlist (English (United States))" already exists
- [tvOS] Crash when closing the On Screen Keyboard with tvOS version <15.0
- Temporal Anti-aliasing (TAA) produces severe artifacting when quality set to Very High
- [iOS] Player crashes when using “WebCamTexture” on specific iOS devices
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player crash call stack is not displayed when the build is run with "-batchmode -nographics" arguments