Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Duplicate in 2021.3.X
The Rect Transform and the Anchor Preset of a nested Canvas gets reset when parent Canvas is disabled and enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "case_1374782.zip"
2. Open Scene "SampleScene"
3. In the Hierarchy window drag "inner" GameObject into the "Canvas" GameObject
4. In the Inspector, under "Rect Transform" choose center-middle Anchor Preset
5. Disable and enable the "Canvas" GameObject
Expected result: the "inner" GameObject Rect Transform is the same as from before the enable/disable and the Anchor Preset is center-middle
Actual result: the "inner" GameObject Rect Transform is different and the Anchor Preset is set back to left-bottom
Reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.1f1, 2022.1.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true